The Original Schwinn Airdyne AD8 Air Bike – German Engineering at its Finest
*ONLY A FEW LEFT – DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER MACHINE*
The Schwinn airdyne bike—which you power by both pedalling and pushing and pulling a set of handlebars—was invented more than 30 years ago but is experiencing a resurgence among hard-core cardio aficionados. The Airdyne isn’t designed for long, leisurely sessions, like a treadmill or a stair-climber—it just feels like an eternity when you’re on one. But while time may pass slowly, the calories burn fast—Top trainers can burn upwards of 75 a minute.
The new Schwinn® Airdyne® AD8 leverages the iconic Schwinn air resistance reputation of durability and performance and updates it with a design and feature set in perfect alignment with today’s unique fitness challenges and environments. Whether you use it to bring your workouts to a new level or require the perfect total body cardio workout machine for your home; the new Schwinn® Airdyne® AD8 delivers the latest in air resistance technology for effective and efficient workouts.
- Single-stage direct drive system for efficient power transfer, low maintenance, and infinite levels of challenge.
- Telemetric Heart Rate Technology to measure heart rate in real time.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated steel construction for longer life for the frame.
- Multi-position hand grips offer a variety of workout options.
- Multi-display LCD console with Calories, Watts, Time, Distance, Speed, RPM, and Heart Rate readouts .
- Optimized fan for high resistance and reduced noise.